Skip to content

My name is Henry Morgan.
我叫亨利·摩根

My story is a long one.
我的故事说来话长

Over the years,
过了这么多年

you could say I've become a student of death.
可以说我已经是死亡学家了

I need to find a key to unlock my curse.
我得找出破除诅咒的良方

Something happened nearly two centuries ago.
差不多两个世纪前发生了一点意外

And I was transformed.
我被转化了

My life is just like yours.
我的生命和你的几乎一样

Except for one small difference.
除了一个小小的差别

It never ends.
我的生命从没有尽头

Every time I die, I always return in water,
每次我经历死亡 总是会回到水里

And I'm always naked.
而且总是一丝不挂

Now you know as much about my condition as I do.
现在我的情况你知道得差不多了

It's a long story.
说来话长

I hope to see you again.
下回见

Thank you.
谢谢

God, what I wouldn't give.
天哪 我才不会爱这种东西

What you wouldn't give to what?
爱什么

You'd break your hip, Abraham.
亚伯拉罕 那样你会摔烂你的屁股

I wouldn't be so sure.
这可不一定

I was extremely dexterous in my youth.
我年轻的时候手脚可灵活了

Perhaps we have a different recollection of those days.
我怎么没有印象

I seem to recall quite a few trips to the dentist's office
我反倒记得在你学骑车的那段时间

when you were learning to ride your bike.
我带你去看了好几次牙医

Well, we all evolve over time,
人都要变的

at least most of us do.
至少大部分人是这样

Please tell me
别告诉我

you aren't slaving away in that dungeon of yours.
你又在你的地牢里鼓捣了这么久

Come on. It's the weekend.
这可是周末

I was in my laboratory, studying.
我是在实验室里做研究

I've made an incredible discovery about my condition.
针对我的情况 我已经有了一个重大发现

That you can pass on the secret of everlasting life?
你已经破解了永生的秘密

Better.
比这更好

I may have just found a way to die.
我好像发现了一种死法

Youth is wasted on the immortal.
让不死之人永葆青春真是浪费

So, I've been gathering data on my awakenings.
我一直在收集苏醒时的数据

On your what?
什么证据

When I emerge from the water.
就是我浮出水面的时候

I'm uncomfortable with the term "Rebirth."
我不太喜欢"重生"这个词

Strange that's the part that makes you uncomfortable,
我很好奇为什么让你不舒服的是这个词

but, okay.
不过无所谓了

Anyway, when charting my exact reappearances,
言归正传 根据目击者口供和偶有的警方报告

as using witness accounts and the occasional police report,
把我每次重新出现的时间列成表格

and comparing them with my likely times of deaths.
再把它们和我估算的死亡时间进行比较

Well, what?
然后呢

Sometimes, I stay dead longer.
有时候我死的更久

Only by a few seconds
虽然只是多了几秒钟

but still it's something.
但是这肯定代表了什么

I think it may have to do with the method of death.
我觉得这和不同的死法有关

Visceral damage versus nerve damage.
比如内脏损伤跟神经损伤就有区别

Where are you going? This is fascinating.
你要去哪里 这个发现太棒了

No, it's depressing.
不 这个发现让我很沮丧

Well, let me ask you a question.
让我来问你个问题

I mean, let's say that one of these cockamamie
假设你其中一个荒唐的实验

experiments really works.
终于成功了

I mean, would you really do it?
你真的会选择去死吗

Do you want to be gone that badly?
你就真的这么想死

Well, no. No.
不 不是的

No, that's not what I'm saying.
我不是这个意思

I want to grow old,
我想要变老

experience the cycle of life,
经历人生的各种阶段

have gray hair,
长出灰白的头发

become a curmudgeon like you.
变成一个像你一样的老顽固

Well, I, I realize that glaucoma and sciatica
你肯定很想尝试青光眼

must seem very glamorous to you.
和坐骨神经痛

But just because you can't grow old,
虽然你无法老去

that doesn't mean you can't evolve.
但这并不代表你不能有所变化

Well, what would you have me do?
那你想我怎么做

If I had your condition,
如果我是你的话

everything.
我会尝试所有可能

Hey, that's my briefcase!
那是我的公文包

Someone, help!
来个人帮忙啊

Stop him! Get him off me! Help!
快阻止他 把他拉开 救命

Call 911!
快打911

There is a whole litany of things we can do
要想让死亡离我们远远的

to keep death at bay.
有很多事情可以做

Exercise, eat well, put on sunscreen.
比如锻炼 健康饮食 涂防晒霜

And though you might try to bargain with death,
尽管你会想尽办法争取

bear no delusions.
但别搞错了

It will find you.
人终有一死

So if you spend all your time hiding from death,
如果你把时间都用来躲避死神的追踪

or, in my case, searching for it,
或者像我一样 寻找死亡的方法

I guess the question is, were you ever really alive?
我只能问你一句 你真的活过吗

Morning, Doc.
早安 医生

How was your weekend?
你的周末过得怎么样

Wistful stroll, through central park, maybe?
绕着中央公园漫无目的地散步

Hulu "Scandal" Marathon?
看了一周末的《丑闻》

Maybe some scarf shopping?
买了几条围巾

I worked.
我在工作

Okay.
好吧

Would you like to hear about my weekend?
你想知道我的周末怎么样吗

I would not.
不想

Good. Because I was not interested in sharing.
很好 我也没兴趣和你分享

Okay. Deceased name is Bill Sayle, 67 years old.
死者名叫比尔·塞尔 67岁

E.M.S. picked him up in Chinatown,
救护车在中国城发现他

possibly killed by a mugger.
有可能是被抢劫者杀了

Judging by the state of his knuckles,
看他的指关节

Mr. Sayle fought back.
塞尔先生当时回击了

Light concavity on his ring finger
无名指轻微的凹陷

says he must have worn a wedding ring,
说明他曾经戴着婚戒

but not for the last year,
不过去年就不戴了

since I don't see a tan line.
因为没有日晒留下的痕迹

Also, there's some sort of soot on his fingers.
手指上有少许烟尘

Subtle gray flannel with a hook vent
灰色法兰绒面料 钩形衩设计

and a soft shoulder.
还有软垫肩

It must have been bought at least 30 years go,
这件西服起码有30年了

but it's been re-tailored recently.
但最近它被重新熨过

Stain on his shirt, grape slushie, I believe.
衬衫上的污渍应该是葡萄冰沙

Now, let's take a look at what's going on underneath.
现在我们来看看衣服底下是什么

He's ripped!N1
瞧这肌肉

He's 67? He looks like me.
他67岁了 但看起来和我差不多

After my morning crunches.
在我早上做完仰卧起坐之后

What could have done this to his body?
是什么令他的身体有这样的变化

One thing's for sure --
有一件事可以肯定的是

never can tell how old someone is just by looking at him.
光从外表是看不出一个人的年龄的

You didn't happen to move m-14 8536 --
你是不是挪过M14 8536号

that John Doe with - the neck tattoos, did you?
就是那个脖子上有纹身的无名氏

Okay, thanks, Jim.
好 谢谢 吉姆

Hey, Anton. Thanks for the doughnut.
安东 谢谢你的甜甜圈

No problem.
不客气

Careful.
小心点

We don't need more dead people around here.
我们这不需要更多的死人

Caught the mugger trying to check into an urgent care.
那名抢劫犯在急救处登记时被我们抓了

Not the sharpest pencil in the box.
不是很难搞

He still had the briefcase on him.
他身上还带着公文包

Should we be charging him with the homicide?
我们应该控告他谋杀吗

Mr. Sayle - wasn't killed by the mugger.
塞尔先生 不是被抢劫者所杀

He didn't have a single contusion, abrasion,
他身上毫无挫伤 擦伤

or laceration on him,
或是任何伤口

other than on his knuckles.
除了他的指关节之外

His heart - was in perfect condition.
他的心脏状态良好

He had dense bone mass -
还有很好的的骨密质

and robust muscles and joints.
强健的肌肉和关节

Okay, so, then, why did this perfect specimen die?
那为什么这个完好无缺的家伙还是死了

His brain.
是因为他的大脑

Look at the texture -- the amyloid plaques.
看看这些组织 这些淀粉样斑块

That's disgusting.
太恶心了

It's as if he was suffering
他当时似乎正饱受老年痴呆

from Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and Huntington's
帕金森氏综合症以及亨廷顿舞蹈病的痛苦

all at the same time.
三种病同时来袭

Essentially, what we have here is a 67-year-old man
本质上来说 这是一位

with the body of a 30-year-old
拥有一个30岁的年轻身体

and the brain of a 100-year-old.
和一个100岁大脑的67岁老人

So you're saying - he died of natural causes.
所以你的意思是他自然死亡

I'd say the opposite of "Natural."
恰恰相反

I found this concoction in his stomach.
我在他的胃里找到了这个混合物

In fact, there was - nothing else in his system.
事实上 他的身体里什么也没有

Don't quote me just yet,
先别引用我的话

but I believe this is what killed him.
但是我想这才是他致死的原因

What is it? Poison?
是什么 毒药吗

Bile...
胆汁

with a hint of...
加入了少许的

artificial vanilla.
人造香草

A shake, maybe.
也许是奶昔

Yummy.
美味

Mark Sayle, the decedent's son,
马克·塞尔 死者的儿子

is here to talk to you.
来找你

It's not my dad.
这不是我爸

Excuse me?
你说什么

I mean, it's him.
是他

It's just...that's not the man who raised me.
但不是养大我的那个人

My dad rode the train home to my mom in New Jersey

35年以来 我爸每晚坐火车回到新泽西州

every night for 35 years
回到我妈身边

and fell asleep on his recliner.
在他的躺椅上睡着

He certainly didn't have a body like that
他肯定没有如此强健的体魄

or do crossfit
或是去健身

or stay out partying with kids half his age...
或者在外面和只有他一半年纪的小朋友狂欢

Before...

Before your mother passed.
在我母亲过世前

Of cancer. Two years ago.
两年前她死于癌症

After that, - he became a different person.
在那之后 他变成了另外一个人

He forgot about my mom, and he forgot about us.
他忘记了我妈 忘记了我们

Will you give us permission to open your father's briefcase?
我们能打开你父亲的公文包吗

That's my mom.
那是我妈妈

Yeah, she was beautiful.
她很漂亮

We all have different ways of dealing with loss.
对于亲人的逝去 我们都有不同的处理方式

He never forgot her.
他从未忘记过她

What's this?
这是什么

"Youth. Vitality. Vigor."

“青春 活力 有精气”

The ouroboros, or a snake eating its own tail.
衔尾蛇 也就是一条咬自己尾巴的蛇

It suggests eternal renewal.
表明了永恒的延续

I wonder if that has something to do with the condition
不知道这和你父亲的身体状况

of your father's body.
是否有关系

Or maybe this does.
或者是和这笔钱有关

Looks like about 7 grand.
看上去有七千块左右

You have any idea what this was for?
你知道这钱是用来干什么的吗

No.
不知道

He definitely didn't get that kind of money from me.
这么多钱肯定不是我给他的

It seems logical why
看来这倒是说得通

he would chase down his briefcase in Chinatown.
他为什么在唐人街追抢他的公事包

You know what he was doing there?
你知道他去那干什么吗

He lived in Jersey.
他住在新泽西

Always told me he hated downtown.
总是和我说他讨厌市区

I guess there was a lot I didn't know about my dad.
看来我爸有很多事我并不了解

So, this is where Bill Sayle ended up,
看来这里就是比尔·塞尔的死亡地点

but it's not gonna help us much.
但是这也帮不了我们什么

The mugger decided which direction to run.
那名抢劫犯决定逃跑的方向

We got to figure out where he started.
我们得搞清楚他是从哪开始的

There.
在那

Skid marks?
刹车痕迹

They're fresh.
刚留下的

Bill Sayle had a layer of soot on his left hand
比尔·塞尔的左手有一层油烟

and a line of it on his left pant leg.
左边裤脚上有一条油烟线

He must have crossed the street...
他肯定是穿过马路

and almost got hit by a car.
然后差点被车撞上

Over there.
那里

I found noodle fragments and wood splinters
我在比尔·塞尔的鞋子里

in Bill Sayle's shoes.
找到一些面条渣和木屑

Hey, Henry.
亨利

This is weird, even for you.
就算是你 这种行为也很奇怪

What are you doing?
你在做什么

Hints of grape slushie.
葡萄冰沙的味道

There was a stain on his shirt.
他的衣服上有一块污渍

The old pickpocket routine
老扒手惯用的手法

spill, grab, and run.
弄脏你的衣服 抢钱 然后跑

This is where Bill Sayle started.
这里是比尔·塞尔开始的地方

Around the corner is where his night ended.
到了转角 他的夜晚就结束了

So, where was he going with all that cash?
他带着这么多现金要去哪

A 67-year-old man who hated downtown.
一个讨厌市区的67岁老人

He didn't fit in here.
他和这里格格不入

And neither does she.
她也是

Heels that high means she doesn't do much walking.
这么高的高跟鞋说明她不需要走太多的路

She gets driven.
肯定有什么目的

I'm willing to bet she knows
我愿意打赌她一定知道

what you can get around here for 7 grand.
七千块能在这里干什么

An ouroboros.
衔尾蛇

Indeed.
没错

All right, get behind me.
好了 站我身后去

I wonder what they're selling here.
我想知道他们这儿卖什么的

Youth. Vitality. Vigor.
青春 活力 有精气

Welcome to Aterna.
欢迎光临回春堂

I'm Dr. Frederick Gardner.
我是弗雷德里克·加德纳医生

Let me ask you one simple question --
让我问你一个简单的问题

Do you want to live forever?
你想长生不老吗

I thought so.
我想是的

What exactly is it that you sell here, doctor?
您这儿到底是卖什么的 医生

Youth. Vitality.
青春 活力

Vigor. Yeah -- we heard.
有精气 是的 我们听到了

But specifically?
但具体是什么呢

Our premier product is called Aterna.
我们的主要产品是回春剂

It's essentially a high-end supplement
本质上它是一种高端药物

that has revolutionized aging.
能革命性地延缓衰老

How high-end are we talking?
到底是有多高端

Well, given the proprietary nature of the research,
考虑到这项研究的专利性

a regimen of Aterna can get quite pricy.
回春剂养生法价格不菲

Here's our menu list.
这是我们的项目单

Your clients spend - thousands of dollars a week
你的顾客每周花上千美金

just to look young?
就是为了让自己看起来年轻些吗

No.

To be young, detective.
是变年轻 警官

Aterna makes you a better version of yourself.
回春剂让你成为更好的自己

There's a reason professional athletes
专业运动员使用能提高成绩的药物

turn to performance-enhancing drugs
是有原因的

and a reason why they were banned.
这些药物被禁止也是因为这个原因

It's because they worked.
因为它们的确能起作用

For the rest of us,
对于我们普通人而言

we can literally turn back the clock.
我们可以返老还童

This is the future of medicine.
这是医药界的未来

Except that - one of your patients died.
除了一点 你的一位客户死了

Well, we don't guarantee everlasting life --
我们是不能保证永生的

Just more vitality while you're here.
只保证你活着的的时候活力四射

The reality is many of our clientele
事实是 我们许多客户

are in the twilight of their years.
都已到垂暮之年了

Unless it was your product that killed him.
除非是你的产品杀了他们

We take every measure
我们采取了一切措施

to make sure Aterna is completely safe.
来确保回春剂是百分百无害的

We're registered with the FDA.
我们在美国食品和药物管理局注册过的

If I thought there was anything dangerous about Aterna,
假如我觉得回春剂有什么危险之处

I wouldn't drink it every day.
我也不会每天喝它了

So, tell me, doctor,
所以告诉我 医生

what exactly is in it?
它的成分到底是什么

Well, it's a bit complex.
这还真有点复杂

I'll try and keep up.
我会尽力理解的

Let's say
这么说吧

we took into account the newest research in human growth hormone --
我们参考了对人类生长激素最新的研究

Coenzyme Q10, testosterone, TA-65,
辅酶Q10 睾丸酮 Ta-65

and others.
还有其他的一些

Yeah, about that --
是啊 关于这一点

we're gonna need a sample to take with us.
我们需要带一份样本走

I'm sorry, detective.
不好意思 警官

Demand has been so high
这药的需求量太大了

that we have a waiting list a mile long.
客户都排长队等着呢

I don't think you understand.
我觉得你没理解我的意思

This is an NYPD investigation.
这是纽约警局的一次调查

Well, if that's true,
假如真是这样的话

I would feel much more comfortable if you had a warrant.
我希望你们能提供一份搜查令

Dr. Gardner?
加德纳医生

May I speak with you for a moment?
我能和您说句话吗

Privately.
单独

Excuse me.
失陪了

Dr. Gardner's had two very skillful plastic-surgery procedures.
加德纳医生经历了两次技术高超的整容手术

He's had his jaw line shaved down and a rhinoplasty.
他的下颚线削尖了 还隆了鼻

So he's a little vain.
所以他有点爱慕虚荣

That's what they're selling around here.
他们这里卖的也就是这个

One procedure's very feminizing,
一个手术让他变得非常女性化

and the other's made his nose longer.
另一个手术把他的鼻子变长了

Both very strange choices
对于一个非常在意自己外貌的男人而言

for a man who cares so much about his appearance.
这两个选择都非常奇怪

Yeah, but not for someone
没错 但是对一个

who's looking to drastically change himself.
想彻底改变自己的人来说就不奇怪了

Things are piling up.
事情都堆成山了

I need to get back to my patients.
我得回去应付我的病人们了

Thank you so much for your time.
谢谢您抽出时间

What you're doing here sounds amazing.
你们的研究听起来很棒

You don't happen to have a card, do you?
您带名片了吗

Well, sure.
当然带了

There's one in my office.
我办公室有一张

It's right this way.
这边请

Does it have your personal number?
上面有您的私人号码吗

I mean, just in case I have a question.
以防我有什么疑问

There you are.
给你

Thanks.
谢谢

I beg your pardon. I'm sorry to bother you.
请原谅 不好意思打扰一下

I'm new here, and, uh...
我是新来的 然后...

I'm a little bit hesitant.
我有点犹豫

How has your experience been?
您在这儿的体验如何

Amazing.
很好

You have nothing to be worried about.
你没什么可担心的

I mean, Aterna's changed my life.
回春剂改变了我的生活

I'm sure, I guess, that wasn't too hard.
我确定 生活都没这么艰难了

Because of your recent divorce?
是因为你最近离婚的事吗

How did you know that?
你怎么知道的

You're reading a magazine
你在看一本杂志

with a subscription label that calls you "Mrs.",
上面订阅标签写的是"夫人"

and yet you don't have a wedding ring.
但你却没戴婚戒

He wanted the younger model.
他想要年轻的模特

Well, that was foolish on his part.
这是他蠢

Careful.
小心

Oh, I'm so sorry!
不好意思

It's fine. I'm a klutz.
没关系 我笨手笨脚的

Please. Allow me.
拜托 请让我来

Thank you. It's fine.
谢谢 没关系的

Thank you.
谢谢你

Uh, for what it's worth...
顺便说一句

from my perspective, you don't need Aterna.
在我看来 你不需要回春剂

Well, you're just saying that because I'm on it.
你这么说只是因为我正在服用

Were you just flirting with that woman?
你刚才是在跟她调情吗

She had a kind smile.
她笑起来很和气

But purely for research.
但我只是为了调查

I want to know what's inside this.
我想知道里面到底有什么

Very suave.
还真是老练

While you were doing that,
你在偷药的同时

I lifted the doctor's prints.
我拿到了医生的指纹

What are the chances that Dr. Gardner's hiding something?
加德纳医生有事瞒着我们的可能性有多大

So, let me ask you again --
我再问一遍

do you want to live forever?
你想要长生不老吗

The future of medicine is here.
医学的未来就在这里

Hudson Valley Sanitarium will be open for business
哈德逊谷疗养院即将开张

with all the newest and most relevant equipment.
这里有所有最先进最便利的设施

Electrotherapy, hydrotherapy --
电疗 水疗

scientifically proven
科学证明

to treat everything from neuralgia
能够治疗包括神经痛

to tuberculosis and tic douloureux.
肺结核 三叉神经痛在内的所有疾病

We combine modern medicine...
我们运用现代药物与...

Electricity cleaning bacteria from your blood.
电流能清除血液里的细菌

Radioactive water fixing nerve damage.
放射性水能修复破坏的神经

People actually believe this nonsense?
人们真信这种胡说八道

Well, I think people will do anything
我觉得人为了不死

to keep death at bay --
什么都做得出来

even you.
你也是

Let's change that.
让我们改变这一点

Me?

How so?
怎么会

I seem to recall a certain physician pleading for mercy
我记得某个内科医生某晚在德尔莫尼科家

after an errant eve at Delmonico's.
在犯错后不断求饶

Gin and oysters - will make a mule of any man.
杜松子酒和牡蛎吃多了谁都会脑子不清楚

James, these patients are legitimately ill
詹姆斯 这些人是真的病了

and need the counsel of real doctors.
需要真正医生的帮助

Oh, come on now, Henry.
得了 亨利

There's no need to take it as a personal affront.
没必要把这看成是对你的冒犯

But this man's a charlatan,
但这家伙就是个骗子

giving these people false hope.
尽宣扬些虚无缥缈的希望

Look, medicine changes so rapidly.
医学发展得太快了

Who knows what the future holds?
谁知道未来会成什么样

But maybe one of these wonder drugs
也许有一天这些神效药之中

will keep you alive someday.
就有救你命的东西

Are you happy with the way you feel today?
今天你满意自己的状况吗

Let's change that!
让我们改变这一点

I thought you were gonna get out of this dungeon of death.
我以为你离开这个死亡地牢了

I'm not studying death.
我没在研究死亡

I'm doing research on a wonder drug --
我在研究一种特效药--

a modern-day fountain of youth.
摩登时代的青春之泉

Speaking for all of us septuagenarians,
作为广大古稀老朽的代表

I must ask, does it work?
我得问一问 有用吗

It's too early to tell,
现在下定论还太早

but my instinct is probably not.
但我的直觉告诉我可能没用

I can't even decipher what's in it.
我甚至不能分析出里面有什么

What have you found so far?
目前为止你发现什么了

Well, it seems to be a blend of hormones
看起来像是激素混合物

mixed with concentrated doses of vitamins and minerals
还掺有浓缩的维他命和矿物质

and some sort of mammalian cellular matter.
和一些类似哺乳动物细胞的物质

Beef protein, perhaps?
也许是牛肉蛋白

Sounds delicious. Maybe I should try it.
好像挺好吃的 也许我该试试

Oh, I'd be careful.
是我就会小心一点

The decedent looked great --
死者看上去很不错

had the body of a man half his age,
尸体年龄只有他真实年龄的一半

but his brain was full of holes.
但大脑已经是千疮百孔了

Well, maybe I'll hold off.
那我还是再看看吧

Age gracefully, like you.
像你一样 体面地老去

Thank you, Abe.
谢谢 亚伯

You don't look a day over 200.
你看起来根本不像两百多岁的人

All right, 250.
好吧 250岁

Hey, hey, Smitty.
斯密提

where did, uh, Jane Doe 8611 go?

8611号无名女尸去哪了

How the hell should I know?
我怎么知道

Who signed her out last?
昨晚是谁签字让她被领走的

Which -- uh...
签字的...

your signature.
是你

Where did you put her?
你把她放哪了

Come on, man. You got to help me.
拜托了 兄弟 你得帮帮我

Two -- two M.E.s got fired last year for losing one body,
去年丢了一具尸体就有两个法医被开除

and I... may have lost two.
而我...好像丢了两具

Two?!
两具

Yeah. Shh, shh, shh.
对 小点声

Okay? I'm -- I'm in serious trouble here. I'm freaking out.
我真摊上大事了 都快疯了

Today, in particular, I am super-psyched I'm not you.
今天 我真的特别高兴我不是你

See ya!
回头见

Detective. There you are.
警官 你来了

I've spent all night
我花了一整晚

distilling and separating the compounds found in Aterna.
提炼分离回春剂里的化合物

Sounds like a real bender. And?
听起来真够呛的 结果呢

Traces of ubiquinol, idebenone, fluoxymesterone,
里面含有泛醇 艾地苯醌 氟氢甲睾酮

and extracts from astragalus membranaceus.
还有黄芪的提取物

I have no idea what you just said.
我根本不明白懂你说的是什么

Dr. Gardner mentioned
加德纳医生说过

some of the premium compounds found in Aterna.
回春剂里含有多种高级昂贵的成分

These are cheaper variations.
但这些成分都很廉价

He's been cutting corners.
他一直在偷工减料

And if he is,
如果是这样的话

he may have put in something that
他可能用了其他的成分

caused real damage to his patients' brains.
给病人的大脑造成了真正的损伤

Like eating holes through them?
比如腐蚀大脑形成孔洞

Exactly.
没错

Except Dr. Gardner isn't Dr. Gardner.
不过这个加德纳医生不是真的加德纳医生

I pulled his prints from his business card.
我在他名片上提取了指纹

His real name is Harold Price.
他的真名是哈罗德·普莱斯

Zero medical training.
从未受过医学培训

Two years ago, he had a wellness clinic in Miami,
两年前 他在迈阿密开过一家疗养所

where two of his patients died mysteriously.
两名病患离奇死亡

He shut the clinic down and disappeared until now.
他关了诊所消失了 如今才又出现

If there's something lethal in Aterna,
如果回春剂里有致命成分

we have to close that clinic down.
我们必须关闭那家机构

I already filed for an injunction.
我已经申请了禁令

You better pack your swimsuit.
你最好快去拿泳衣

Excuse me?
你说什么

Oh, we have to pay the doctor a house call.
我们要去医生家一趟

He's in the Hamptons.
他住汉普顿[美国度假胜地]

Well, only the best money can buy.
土豪才负担得起

Be nice, detective.
警官 说话客气点

They may be very kind women.
她们可能是好姑娘

They're only playing the cards they've been dealt.
她们只是认命地生活

Not everyone was born so lucky.
不是每个人都生来好运

Are you trying for charming?
你是在讨好我吗

Oh, please, you must know that you're attractive --
拜托 你一定知道你很吸引人

scientifically speaking,
科学角度上来说

the distance between your eyes
你的眼睛间距

is 44% the width of your face.
占了你整张脸的44%

46% is considered optimal, but you're in the zone.

46%被认为是黄金比例 但你在最佳范围

Wide eyes, high cheekbones --
宽眼距 高颧骨

It's not my taste, mind you.
不过我告诉你 这不是我的取向

I prefer a more flawed look.
我比较喜欢不完美的脸

But empirically speaking, detective,
但是实际上来说 警官

you're quite hot.
你很正

Looks don't go very far in my chosen profession.
长相在我这个行业里并不能帮我多少

It's more of a liability, actually.
实际上 它更多的是一种负担

And I appreciate - the effort to conceal them.
那我很欣赏你竭力隐藏美貌的努力

But just so you know, it's not working.
但我还是要告诉你 并没有成功

There you are -- the good doctor.
你在这里啊 好医生

Not sure I sent you an invite.
我不觉得我邀请你了

You two seem a bit overdressed.
你们俩看上去穿的有点多

I'm sure we could find something
我确定能找到一些

for you to slip into, detective.
适合你穿的衣服 警官

Not actually planning on staying.
其实我们并没有打算长待

Just came to give you a lift.
只是过来载你一程

Hoping you would join us downtown.
希望你能跟我们去一下市区

Sounds like a blast.
听上去蛮有意思的

But as you can see, I have company in my home.
但是你们也看到了 家里这么多客人

I'm confused. Whose home is this?
我有点混乱了 这是谁的家

Dr. Gardner's or Mr. Price's?
是加德纳医生的家 还是普莱斯先生的家

That is your real name, right? Harold Price.
那是你的真名 对吧 哈罗德·普莱斯

What are they talking about? Who is Harold Price?
他们在说什么 谁是哈罗德·普莱斯

Dr. Gardner's real name before he changed it.
加德纳医生改名之前的真名

He opened a wellness clinic in Florida
他之前在佛罗里达开过疗养所

where two patients died.
两位病人死于诊所

That was not my fault.
那不是我的错

Honey, let me just clarify this misunderstanding with them,
亲爱的 让我跟他们澄清这个误解

and I'll come and join you in a minute, okay?
晚点我就去找你 好吗

It was a terrible thing that happened.
那是一件可怕的事情

But I assure you that I had nothing to do with their deaths.
但是我向你们保证我跟他们的死没任何关系

I have no doubt.
我不怀疑

You have neither the training nor the intellect
你没有受过培训也没有那个智力

to conceive a drug as complex as Aterna.
来创造一个如回春剂般复杂的药品

But we need to know who did.
但是我们需要知道是谁做的

Not here.
别在这说

I'll come with you.
我跟你们走

Can I - at least put some clothes on?
我可以先换下衣服吗

I wish you would.
我也希望你去换

Well, hello again.
又见面啦

Do I...Know you?
我...认识你吗

We met at the Aterna office.
我们在回春堂办公楼见过

I probably had on a scarf.
我当时大概围着围巾

I'm sorry. I don't remember.
真抱歉 我不记得了

Perhaps you've had enough to drink.
可能你喝得太多了

I don't drink alcohol.
我不喝酒

Sparkling water?
苏打水

I need names, photos, and statements
我需要这个派对上每个人的名字 照片

of every person at this party -- now.
还有陈述 马上就要

So, the killer likely entered here coming from the pool.
凶手可能是通过游泳池进到这里的

He attacked Dr. Gardner from behind
他从背后袭击加德纳医生

with an arm around his throat.
用手臂缠绕住他的喉咙

Yeah, the mirror - would have shown his reflection,
从这个镜子 本应能看到他的身影

But the victim never turned.
但是死者并没有转身

He was stabbed in the fifth intercostal space
他被刺中左胸骨缘

at the left sternal border --
第五个肋间

a precise wound.
一个相当精准的伤口

A precise killer. Didn't waste a moment.
一个严密的凶手 一点都没浪费时间

Excuse me? May I borrow those?
不好意思 我可以借用一下这个吗

You got something?
你发现什么了

A single stab wound - with a disposable scalpel.
一刀毙命 而且用的是一次性手术刀

We're looking for someone with medical training.
我们要找的嫌犯有医学教育背景

Look at those spots.
看看这些点

It's like something's eating his brain.
就好像有人在吃他的脑子

Dr. Gardner was suffering from
加德纳医生有着和比尔·塞尔

the same neurodegenerative disorder as Bill Sayle was.
一样的神经退化疾病

So if he didn't get stabbed...
就是说如果他没有被刺

He would have died anyway.
不管怎么样他也会死的

That is massively unlucky.
那真是大不幸

Or lucky, if you consider getting stabbed
或者他也是幸运的 试想被刺死

less painful than your brain turning to swiss cheese.
总比你的脑子慢慢变成瑞士奶酪少很多痛楚

The one correlation we have --
我们现有的关联是

they were both taking Aterna.
他们都有吃回春剂

Yeah, but we ran the tox reports. We found nothing.
但是我们做过毒性测试 没有问题

I don't believe in nothing.
我不信它没有问题

I'm a scientist and, quite frankly, a skeptic.
我是个科学家 更确切地说是个怀疑论者

There's always something,
肯定有问题的

so long as you know what to look for.
只要你知道你要找的是什么

When Mulgrave told me, I thought he was joking.
马尔格雷夫告诉我时 我还以为他在开玩笑

What are you doing here, James?
你在这干什么 詹姆斯

I'm just trying to feel better, live longer.
我只是想感觉舒服些 活得长些

You've read the literature.
你也读过那篇文章

Are you toying with me?
你在逗我玩吧

We laughed - about people who did this.
我们嘲笑过那些那么做的人

Well, maybe we've been closed-minded, then.
那可能是我们太老思想了

There's no logical reason for you to be here.
你没有任何合理的理由出现在这里

This isn't science. This is magic. Stop.
这不是科学 这是魔法 闭嘴

Now you're being a fool. I'm taking you out of here.
你现在就是个傻子 我要带你走

Calm down, Henry. You --
淡定 亨利 你

Yes.
没错

Your gift for instant diagnosis is correct.
你的即时诊断天赋是正确的

James... We're gonna fix this.
詹姆斯 你会好的

We're both men of science.
我们都是讲究科学的人

The Europeans have been reporting
欧洲人在报道

all sorts of novel treatments.
很多新颖的治疗方法

There is no cure for tuberculosis.
肺结核是治不好的

We don't even know what causes it.
我们甚至都不知道病因是什么

Yes, we are men of science, Henry...
我们的确是讲究科学的人 亨利

Until it fails us.
直到它让我们失望

Tuberculosis!
肺结核

Is that still a thing?
现在这还是个事吗

For centuries, - it's been turning healthy lungs
多个世纪以来 这个病把健康的肺

into rotting, decaying tissue.
变成腐烂 衰变的组织

I just ordered Chinese.
我刚叫了中餐外卖

We didn't even know it was a bacterial infection until 1882.
直到1882年 我们才知道是细菌造成感染

And then it took us another 20 years to learn
然后我们又花了二十年才知道

that it can be transmitted via infected cow's milk.
它可以通过染病的牛所产的奶传播

Okay, so how does that tie into our case?
这和我们的案子有什么关系

I was looking for a compound in Aterna
我一直在找回春剂里

that could be causing this damage,
会造成这种损害的化合物

but what if the Aterna itself
但如果是回春剂本身

was infected with something?
感染了什么呢

Wouldn't you have seen it on the tox report?
那你该在毒检报告上看出点什么

Not if it was a prion disease.
如果是朊病毒就不会

A what?
你说什么

Prions -- they're neither bacterial nor viral.
朊病毒...既不是细菌也不是毒菌

And they're not alive. They're simply bits of protein.
它们没有生命 只由少量蛋白质简单构成

That's why they never showed up on any tests.
所以任何检验都无法发现它们

But when prions infect you,
但当你被朊病毒感染时

they cause bizarre neurological symptoms
会出现奇怪的神经系统病状

because they're eating holes through your brains.
因为它们会吞噬洞穿你的大脑

What are you doing?
你要做什么

I-I have to get ahold of
我要找到

every person - who ever went to that clinic,
所有去过那家诊所的人

get them to stop drinking this stuff, and
让他们停止喝这个东西 然后

I'm gonna need you to explain that prion thing
我要你向众多市里的官员

to a whole bunch of city officials.
解释朊病毒的事

Jo...It gets worse.
乔...情况其实更糟

You catch a prion disease by ingesting infected tissue.
要感染朊病毒 你需要摄入被感染的组织

And prions reside in human neuro tissue.
而朊病毒存在于人的神经组织里

Brains? These people are eating brains?
大脑 这些人在吃脑髓吗

Drinking them.
是喝

The more important question is this --
更重要的问题是...

Where are those brains coming from?
那些脑髓是从哪里得来的

How many missing Jane and John Does are there, Lucas?
有多少具无名尸体不见了 卢卡斯

You know about the missing bodies?
你知道丢失尸体的事了吗

You've been nervous about losing someone for two days
这两天因为丢失尸体 你一直神经紧张

because you never lose anything --
因为从你六岁时把你父亲的

Not since you left your father's first-edition
首版《沙丘》小说忘在地铁里后

"Dune" novel on the subway when you were 6.
你就再也没弄丢过任何东西...

You remember that story.
你记得那件事

How many, Lucas?
丢了多少 卢卡斯

Yes! Uh... Between us, Brooklyn,
是的 在我们 布鲁克林

Bronx, Queens, Staten Island,
布朗克斯 皇后区 斯塔顿岛之间

I've tracked down 12 over the last year.
我查到去年一共丢了12具尸体

You have lists of who could have checked out the bodies.
你列好了那些能接触到尸体的人的名单

I've talked to every morgue attendant,
我已经跟所有去过殓房的人和

every MSAT driver.
运送尸体的司机谈过了

You tell me every single detail of your life.
告诉我你生活中的每一个细节

Do that now, beginning with the missing John Doe.
现在说 从那具丢失的无名尸开始

Now? Just -- uh, o-o-okay, well, that was Monday.
现在吗 好吧 那天是周一

And, um...
而且...

Oh, and it was my ex-girlfriend's birthday.
而且那天是我前女友的生日

So I walked into storage,
所以我走进停尸房

thinking about how she loved black labs.
想着她超喜欢黑色拉布拉多犬

Why don't I just get her one?
我为什么不买一条给她呢

Go on.
继续说

Uh, I was drinking a Colombian dark roast
那时我在喝我从包底调制法的店

that I got from that place that does the pour-overs,
买的哥伦比亚焦炒咖啡

and the flavors melded perfectly with the doughnut
那咖啡的味道和我正在吃的甜甜圈

that I was eating.
完美地结合在一起

Tell me about the doughnut, Lucas.
跟我说说那个甜甜圈 卢卡斯

The doughnut?
甜甜圈

Lucas doesn't usually eat doughnuts.
卢卡斯不常吃甜甜圈

Eh, it was...yeasty. But it wasn't too yeasty.
它有恰到好处的蓬松感

The texture was delightful.
口感丰满诱人

They come from this special bakery down in Brighton Beach.
是布莱顿海滩一家特定的面包房做的

I saw you licking sugar - off your fingers that morning,
那天早上我看到你舔...手指上沾到的糖

and you don't live in Brighton Beach.
而你不住在布莱顿海滩

Who gave you the doughnuts, Lucas?
那个甜甜圈是谁给你的 卢卡斯

Anton.
安东

Anton Vann, our E.M.S. Guy.
安东·范恩 给我们送尸体的司机

He -- he brings me one every time he delivers a body.
他...他每次送尸体来时都给我带一个

To distract you - when he leaves with another.
为了分散你的注意力 偷走别的尸体

Hey, this is Jo Martinez.
我是乔·马丁内兹

I need a bolo on one Anton Vann.
帮我发安东·范恩的全境通缉令

NYPD. Don't move.
纽约警局 别动

Do not move!
别动

Anton, you're under arrest.
安东 你被逮捕了

We have records to prove you stole 12
我们有证据证明你偷了城里

John and Jane Does across the city
十二具无名尸体

to harvest their pituitary glands.
来采集脑下腺体

They didn't need them anymore.
反正他们也不需要那个了

Maybe you should take this a little more seriously.
也许你该态度认真点

You're gonna get at least 10 years for fraud, theft,
你将会因诈骗 偷窃 损害尸体等罪

tampering with a corpse.
至少被判十年

But that is child's play,
但跟谋杀哈罗德·普莱斯的

compared to a sentence - for the murder of Harold Price.
刑罚比起来 这些都不值一提

Who?

Dr. Gardner.
加德纳医生

We have witnesses - who place you at his party.
我们有证人...目击你去了他的派对

We also checked your ambulance.
我们还检查了你的救护车

Your kit was missing one disposable scalpel.
你工具箱里的一次性手术刀不见了

And guess - what Price was stabbed with.
而你猜猜...普莱斯是被什么刺死的

Who was Harold Price - working with to make the Aterna?
哈罗德·普莱斯是跟谁合作制作回春剂

Now, he didn't have a science background.
他没有科学教育背景

He was just a salesman.
他以前只是个推销员

You give me a name, and I will talk to the D.A.
告诉我是谁...我会和检察官陈情

or I could have a conversation with immigration.
否则我就去告诉移民局

I am sure they would just love to send you back home,
我相信他们很乐意把你遣送回国

have you stand trial in the Ukraine.
让你在乌克兰受审

I made the Aterna.
回春剂是我做的

I trained to be a chemist in Ukraine.
我在乌克兰接受过化学教育

But when I moved to America, this was all I could do.
但当我搬来美国后 我只能做个司机

You ready to put that in writing? Yes.
你准备把它写进供词 是的

I'll put all of it in writing.
我会把这些全部写进供词

Excuse me.
失陪一下

You're gonna break the mirror. You realize that?
你会把镜子敲碎 你知道吗

I apologize. Before you secure a confession,
我很抱歉 在你确认安东证词之前

I need you to ask Anton something verbatim.
我需要你一字不差地问他

"When you extracted the complex peptide

"当你从脑下腺

from the pituitary gland,
提取肽化合物时

Did you use the Ribowsky method?"
你是否使用了瑞保斯基法"

My colleague has a simple question --
我的同事要问你个简单的问题

when you extracted the complex peptide
当你从脑下腺中

from the pituitary glands,
提取肽化合物时

did you use the Ribowsky method?
你是否使用了瑞保斯基法

Of course I did.
当然用了

He didn't do it.
不是他做的

Which part of it?
你是说哪部分

Anton definitely - stole the Jane and John Does,
肯定是安东偷走了无名尸体

and he murdered Dr. Gardner -- that's clear.
杀了加德纳医生 这点毫无疑问

But there's no Ribowsky method.
但瑞保斯基法根本不存在

He doesn't have the scientific experience
他根本没有医学经验

to have created Aterna.
不可能创造回春剂

Sorry to interrupt, but we found this
抱歉打断下 但我们在关闭诊所时

when we closed down the clinic.
发现了这个

It's a list of all the Aterna patients.
这是回春堂全部客户的名单

Okay, we've got to get ahold of
我们必须找到

every single one of these people,
这张单子上的每个人

get them to stop drinking this stuff.
让他们停止服用那玩意

Henry? Are you all right? Hey.
亨利 你没事吧

Are you okay?
你没事吧

Uh, this painting would be a fine addition to any collection.
这张画是件极好的收藏品

But what about resale value?
转售的话值多少呢

Well, I always thought beautiful women never go out of style.
我一直认为美女永远不会过时

Abraham! Did you take it?!
亚伯拉罕 你吃了吗

Take what?
吃什么

I'm sorry. The store's closed.
不好意思 本店打烊了

Hey! Hey -- hey, come back in five
五分钟后再来好吗

after this crazy gentleman has cooled off.
等这位疯小伙冷静下来就好

Oh, don't joke about this, Abraham!
别开玩笑了 亚伯拉罕

Did you take the Aterna?!
你服用回春剂了吗

What?! Why would you think that?
什么 你为什么会这么想

Because I saw your name on the list of patients.
因为我在病人名单上看到了你的名字

Oh, somebody slipped me a brochure
那是有个人在麻将比赛时

at a mahjong tournament.
给我塞了一本小册子

I only went in for a consultation.
我就是去咨询一下的

I never took any of it.
没吃任何东西

So you lied to me -- right to my face.
所以你当着我的面骗我

What happened to growing old gracefully?
说好的优雅地变老呢

I've done it.
我已经那样做了

Now I'm old, and I've done it gracefully.
我现在老了 而且是优雅地老了

So, what? You want to be young?
所以 你是想变年轻吗

No!
不是

Maybe. Some-- sure.
也许 有时候 当然想

That's not why I went up there.
但那不是我去那里的理由

Then why?
那为什么

Because...
因为

Because sometimes I worry.
因为有时候我会很担心

I mean, I think...
我是说 我想

Who's gonna take care of you when I'm gone?
我要是走了谁来照顾你

And by the way, you should know me better than that.
还有你要知道我没蠢到那个地步

I'm a doctor's son.
我是医生的儿子

Do you think I'd be taken in by any of that hokum?
你真以为我会信那些鬼话吗

I asked them so many questions,
我问了他们好多问题

they had to trot the chemist out to explain it to me.
他们不得不叫化学家来跟我解释

What chemist?
什么化学家

The beautiful one.
就是长得很漂亮的那个

And she's smart, too.
而且还很聪明

God, what eyes.
那双眼睛美极了

Would you know her if you saw her?
你要是再看到她能认得出来吗

Hey, don't insult me.
别瞧不起我

Eyes a little bigger, a-and the jaw not so square.
眼睛更大点 下巴没这么方

Are you familiar with Ingrid Bergman?
你知道英格丽·褒曼吗

She has Ingrid's eyes.
她的眼睛和英格丽很像

T-that's close. That's close.
差不多 就这样差不多

Your sister is here to see you.
你妹妹来看你了

Go now.
快走

Got it. Got a match.
搞定 找到匹配的了

That's Dr. Gardner's girlfriend.
这是加德纳医生的女朋友

She was the brains behind Aterna.
她就是回春剂的制造者

Sasha Savchenko -- 28.
萨莎·萨弗申科 28岁

She's a Ukrainian chemist.
乌克兰化学家

Moved here on - a medical-school visa in 2011.

2011年持医学院签证搬到这里

Last known address in Brighton Beach,
最近的地址在布莱顿海滩

living with her brother.
和她哥哥住在一起

Anton Vann.
安东·范恩

1 train now arriving.
一号列车进站中

We have a unit - headed to her house right now.
我们已经派了一组人前往她家

Dr. Morgan? Your, uh, roommate is on the phone.
摩根医生 你的室友找你

I see the chemist from the clinic.
我看到诊所里的那个化学家了

The beautiful one.
就是漂亮的那个

I'm gonna follow her.
我要跟着她

Stay right where you are, Abraham!
站着别动 亚伯拉罕

Where are you?
你在哪

I left the precinct. I went to the subway.
我从店里出来 去了地铁站

I'm -- I'm at...
我 我在

Abe?!
亚伯

I need you to put out a bolo on this woman.
你去发这个女人的通缉令

Henry, do you have a photo of Abe?
亨利 你有没有亚伯的照片

It's Wednesday, so Abe should be heading
今天星期三 所以亚伯应该是去

to the Russian bars on 50th and Broadway.
五十大道和百老汇之间的俄罗斯酒吧

The next 1 train station is at 18th street.
最近的一号线车站是在十八街

But given the frequency of the trains uptown
结合每天这个时候往城外发出的

at this hour of the day,
列车的频率

he should be at 23rd in 6 minutes.
他应该会在六分钟后到达二十三街

Next stop -- 23rd street.
下一站 二十三街

Hello? This is Henry Morgan's roommate.
你好 我是亨利·摩根的室友

Please stand clear of the closing doors.
车门即将关闭 请保持距离

I'm on the 1 train.
我在一号线列车上

Still on at 23rd, but I think...
还在二十三号街 但是我觉得

She didn't get out at 23rd.
她没在二十三街下车

Next stop -- 34th street-penn station.
下一站 三十四街车站

She's getting off. She's getting off.
她下车了 她要走了

She's getting out.
她下车了

Officer!
警官

I need you to arrest that woman.
我要你逮捕那个女人

Why? What did she do?
为什么 她做了什么

I-it's a little complicated.
情况有点复杂

She's a chemist who's been making, Uh,
她是个化学家

shakes out of human brains.
一直在撬开人脑

O-kay. Have you eaten today, sir?
你吃饭了吗 先生

A little nosh. What does that got to do with anything?
吃了点点心 这跟这事有什么关系

Take it easy, sir.
放松点 先生

Take your hands off me.
别碰我

Check all the incoming cars. Abe!
检查所有驶入车辆 亚伯

Do you know this guy?
你认识他吗

Thank God. Will you tell this moron
谢天谢地 你能告诉这个傻瓜

that I'm here on official police business?
我是在执行警方公务吗

No, you're not! Hey, wwhich way did she go?
不 你没有 她往哪边走了

There! There!
那边 那边

Hey, hey! What about me?!
那我呢

Keep him there!
让他待在那儿

Sir... Don't call me a moron.
先生 别叫我傻瓜

You were at the party.
你当时有在派对上

I'm not the police, Sasha.
我不是警察 萨莎

I'm a doctor,
我是名医生

just like you studied to be.
和你一样是学医的

I know you've been making the Aterna.
我知道是你一直在制造回春剂

I...didn't know it was hurting people.
我不知道它在害人

I-I wasn't going to sell it. I was going to destroy it.
我没有要卖掉它 我是准备销毁的

I believe you.
我相信你

It was good when we used the stem-cell line,
我们用干细胞生产的时候 它没有问题

but... they were expensive.
但是太昂贵了

He threatened to tell I.N.S. about me
他威胁说如果我不按他说的做

if I didn't do what he wanted.
就要去移民局举报我

And that's why you asked your brother for help.
所以你才向你哥哥求助

I just wanted it to work.
我只是想成功

You can't imagine - what I was giving people --
你想像不到 我给了人们什么

what I was able to do.
我能做到什么

It was your brother that killed Dr. Gardner, not you.
是你哥哥杀了加德纳医生 不是你

Anton was scared - someone would find out about me.
安东很害怕 会有人发现是我做的

Dr. Gardner didn't deserve to die.
加德纳医生并不该死

None of those people deserved to die.
这些人都不该死

But it's my fault.
但这是我的错

Stop! Drop the bag!
停下 把包放下

Put your hands up where I can see them!
把手放在我能看见的地方

Jo, wait! Drop it!
乔 等等 放下

I have to go now.
我得走了

Stop! Henry!
停下 亨利

You're too young to die.
你还年轻 不应该死

We managed to get in touch with all the Aterna clients,
我们成功联系上了所有回春堂的客户

and the first question out of everyone's mouth was,
而每个人问的第一个问题都是

"When will I be able to get more?"

"什么时候我还能拿到更多"

everyone wants to be young again.
每个人都想重获青春

Not everybody.
不是每个人

I worry about you, detective.
我可担心你了 警官

You have breakfast at your desk before anyone arrives
你在所有人上班前在办公桌上吃早餐

and dinner after everyone leaves.
在所有人走后吃晚饭

Then you go home to sleep.
然后你就回家睡觉

There's more to life.
生活的意义可不止这一点点

Be careful, Henry. You start talking about
小心点 亨利 你要再敢说

the perfect symmetry of my face again,
我脸型有多么匀称

And I'll draw my sidearm.
我可就拔枪了

Abe's always telling me to enjoy life.
亚伯总是告诉我要享受生活

I think I'm doing the same thing here.
我想我正在这里享受着呢

This is the most exciting city in the world.
这是世上最有意思的城市

There is someone out there
总有那么个人

for all those breakfasts and dinners.
会和你一起吃所有早餐和晚餐

Yeah, well, I already found him.
我已经找到他了

He's gone.
他离开了

Good night, detective.
晚安 警官

Good night, Henry.
晚安 亨利

As sad and dreadful as death may be,
尽管死亡会很悲伤可怕

it forces us to cherish every moment
但它迫使我们珍惜每一刻

because the truth is...
因为真相是...

Life is precious because it's finite.
生命因有限而珍贵

We're not giving up hope.
我们不会放弃希望

I've been reading European journals.
我一直在看欧洲的学术期刊

The French have seen results with plombage
法国人用充填术来治疗肺衰竭

to collapse lungs. No.
已经取得成果了 不

There are still options.
还有别的选择

No.

Henry...
亨利...

I should have stopped a long time ago.
我早就该停止了

I want to go outside.
我想出去

Don't give up.
不要放弃

I'm not.
我没有

I'm giving in.
我只是屈服了

Seeing it all as it should be.
把这看成是命中注定

Henry, look.
亨利 看

Look around.
看看四周

It's just all so beautiful.
实在是太美了

When you're immortal,
当你是不死之身的时候

you have to be reminded of beauty.
需要有人提醒你生活中的美

Days stretch into years, stretch into centuries.
日复日 年复年 世纪复世纪

Time can lose its meaning.
时间会失去意义

I mean, that -- that was amazing yesterday, huh?
我是说 昨天很精彩 对吧

Just like my old activist days at Berkeley.
就像我当年在伯克利参加抗议的日子

And I got arrested!
我还被捕了

I tell you something -- I feel 40 years younger.
跟你说 我觉得年轻了四十岁

I feel 40 years older.
我觉得老了四十岁

I just need some alone time in my lab.
我得去实验室单独呆会儿

I found another tidbit for my chart.
我又找到了一个珍品

I-I-I refuse to allow you to spend one more moment in there.
我不准你再进去多待一秒

Come on. I-I-I-I need you to help me with something.
来吧 我要你帮我个忙

So however long you live,
不管你活了多久

even though that might prove a very, very long time...
就算那真的可能是一段很长很长的时光...

You must tell yourself to live every day...
你还是得告诉自己过好每一天...

every hour, as if it could be your last.
过好每小时 当做是你生命的终点来过

This may be a terrible idea.
这也许是个很糟糕的主意

Yeah. Or a great one.
也可能是很棒的主意

Are you absolutely sure you want to do this?
你真的确定要这么做吗

You only live once.
生命只有一次

I'll see you on the other side.
另一边见